Tuesday 14 September 2010

Phoenix from the Flameface














REBIRTH

Guess whos back - back again? Simon's back - tell your friends. Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back - and so forth.

Expect more cheap puns like the atrocity in the title of the post, because I now possess not only the capability but the intention of putting more drivel on this page until neither me nor you can stand to read any more. Why, even whilst typing this I wandered from room to room of my flat - cables harbour no power over me now - so long as I have remember to charge the laptop over night and remember to unplug it, thereby not having it yanked from my hands as the charger cable snaps taut and my baby lies shattered at my feet like so many others.

But enough, here is a quick recap of the year that has passed since I last put finger to keyboard -

- I am now a Box Office Manager at a cinema
- My brother Dave now lives in America with his lovely new wife(?), her two dastardly young kids(??) and the apparently quite large foetus that grows ever-larger inside her(???)
- Sam Bacon of previous mention has returned in a glorious fashion to the UK, living in Manchester with two other classic buddies not ten minutes from...
- My new city-centre flat that I reside in with my flame-haired lover Adam
- The dissolution of my long-term housemate nest stretching back to the university days, with prior housemates dissapating across the globe to (in order of exoticism) India, America, London, Liverpool and Salford

Finally, an apology for the hugh pause between this post and the last, I appear to have indirectly caused a Tory government and a global recession - now, time for payback.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm awaiting your second posting with baited breath! Ed (PS when i say baited i mean i forgot to brush my teeth this morning)