Sunday 31 October 2010

Monster Mash

Sadly I have failed to report on this...













And this...













It isn't me in the second photo by the way, though given my theatrical penchant for dressing up you would be forgiven for assuming. As a result of playing Monster Mash last evening - gather a team of alcohol-fueled costumed hobos, take it in turns counting from from one, replacing any numbers divisible by three with the word Monster and those divisible by five with Monster Mash, any divisible by both with "It was a Monster Mash!" in your best hammy Boriss Karloff voice, when someone gets it wrong they drink and it begins afresh - and falling into slumber sat curled on a chair before wandering home at about 5.30, I have what can be described as a 'trick back' which is pinging at me when I stand up and felt drained of all humour when I woke up.

However, my good feeling is back, as a result of television and ready meal carbonara. This advert is funny, The Walking Dead starts tonight in the US which will be amazeballs, and Derek Jacobi must take some of the responsibility for my improvement of mood due to his incredible Ebeneezer Scrooge impression. In a Sony advert. So things are looking up. Noel Edmunds dressed as Pan on Halloween Deal or No Deal is amazing and visible to your left, reminding me of this Reeves and Mortimer lunacy. This week's Harry Hill was comedy genius, and it had an advert for his new album featuring the single I Wanna Baby which is, as expected, totally bizarre. Dragnet is now on which is a corker of a film, but what to do this evening? Sadly due to my solitude I am asking questions to this blog to imitate having a conversation, but you can't reply, can you? Can you? No. Ah well.

No comments: